1. Responsible for the sales and contracting business of the company's products and projects, designate sales plans, and complete business indicators.
2. Maintain customer relationships, mine project information, understand customer needs, and provide customers with quality solutions.
3. Project quotation, contract signing, acceptance, follow-up maintenance, rectification and implementation, collection and other work.
1. College degree or above, 25-30 years old.
2. Logical thinking is clear and agile, with strong communication skills.
3. Love sales work and have a good sense of service.
4. It is best to understand the technology to see the drawings, familiar with the machine plus related industries.